Liquid nitrogen is well-known for its incredible versatility and wide range of uses. While liquid nitrogen ice cream has proliferated in recent years, numerous other uses for it go beyond desserts and food transport you may not be quite as familiar with.
- Biological samples, such as blood, embryos, and animal genetic samples are cryopreserved.
- Usage as a refrigerant for superconductors, vacuum pumps, and other devices and materials.
- Usage for treating skin defects in cryotherapy.
- Shielding the components from exposure to oxygen.
- Rapid freezing water or pipes to allow work to be performed on them when valves are not available.
- A source of nitrogen gas which is incredibly dry.
- The preparation of exotic foods and drinks by molecular gastronomy.
- Components cooling to make machining or fracturing simpler.
- Technology experiments, producing nitrogen fog and flash-freezing bulbs, then watching them crack when pressed on a hard surface afterward.
These examples are only a few of the many uses liquid nitrogen can be used. Should you need liquid nitrogen for your project or business, please do not hesitate to contact us.
This update is by Co2 supplier Florida company VS Carbonics, the premier solution for Co2 gas and more. We are a family-owned and operated business offering an extensive array of services including liquid nitrogen refill service, bulk CO2 suppliers, and single canister delivery. We supply Co2, dry ice, gas blends, and nitrogen to many businesses and industries for various purposes including but not limited to events, concerts, food storage, and more. For more information on Co2 refill Miami, please call 305-215-2833.